No subject

Thu Feb 12 01:57:58 PST 2009

think I can assure you of a sizable audience.

My only worry is a venue - we have started using SICSR for so many events
that I sometimes wonder whether they'll get irritated and throw us out :-)

So it would be nice if we could line up another venue.
Any contacts in Pune University?

Good idea - but we could take this further and make it a computer
> science/technology interest group encompassing a multitude of topics from
> programming languages, operating systems, artificial intelligence, etc...

Sure.

navin.