[PLUG] accounting software under Linux

Shridhar Daithankar ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net
Thu Jan 15 17:46:10 IST 2009

On Thursday 15 January 2009 15:47:45 G Karunakar wrote:
> Or as I heard from another accountant, its easier to cook books in
> tally (since it knows the rules/laws).

HAHAHAHAHAHA.. I guess I would be glad that tally is not replaced by free
software then.. :) I certainly wouldn't want a free software with such a fame.

Anyways, my small understanding is accounting is fine for whatever you put in.
It falls down due to things that are not put in there, which is easy to
achieve with any software, free or not.

--
 Shridhar