[PLUG] [OT] Options for hosting .in sites

Chetan Kumar chetanku at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 11:39:46 IST 2009

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 11:17 AM, मयंक जैन (makuchaku)
<mayank.gnu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you looking for a web framework specific hosting or a just a hosting
> package for personal blog/website?

Well.. the scope of this discussion widens...
I should be able to use ssh and then do whatever is required. I do all
this with the bluehost.com facilities where .in sites are not
possible.
In the past I created demos for customers on
zope/plone/mediawiki/twiki etc. Would be nice to do same stuff on a
.in site too.

> Reason I asked is because if its the former, I would recommend going for
> costlier but specialized hosts. Timely and helpful support goes a long way

Please do list your recommendations.

> in solving hosting related problems.

I get your point about reliability.
Cheers