[PLUG] kernel module

abhi abhi.elementx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 12:39:48 IST 2009

 on Wed, 1 Jul 2009 13:13:53 +0530
 Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan at gmail.com>
replied to :

| Now how do i pass args to my module /call it externally?
\--
by:

|What do you mean by 'call it externally'?

Hi shakti,
by calling externally, i mean once i've insmoded a module(say the simple
hello world), how do i make 'someone'(kernel,process, whatever) call it so
that i can see the "Hello world " message  in /var/log/messages?

Thank you.
Cheers.
--
"The best security against revolution is in constant correction of abuses
and the introduction of needed improvements. It is the neglect of timely