[PLUG] Joomla install

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Wed Jul 8 16:02:31 IST 2009

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 8:32 AM, Gaurav Pant<gauravggs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi

>> Some questions:
>> 1.will this installation screw my databases?
>> 2.will this screw my existing php and apache installation?
>> 3.how do i install that package becoz it seems when i try to install that
>> package(php-mysql-5.2.9-2.fc10(i386)), Add/Remove application says cannot
>>
>>   connect to the internet even if i m  well connected(and this happens for
>> everything else i try to install, like Xchat-gnome,etc).
>
> I am wondering why/how you have managed to break the original  thread
> (??) and started off a new one ???
>
> Regards
> Dexter

Kindly take the next one with a pinch of  मीठ ...
Usually when one (in the role of administrator) can't figure out such
things, it's time to for next rotation of role definitions... :-)
if you have seen the movie *36th Chamber of Shaolin*, then you will
know what this means :-)

getting out of this thread...

now!