[PLUG] Combining two ISP connections to increase bandwidth?

Mayuresh mayuresh at acm.org
Wed Jul 22 22:35:29 IST 2009

> To the extent I searched around, it looks difficult or impossible. I think it's
> a reasonable consumer expectation, though do not know about its feasibility.
PS: Let me reduce the level of generality of the question to specific scenarios
such as 1. A torrent client receiving different chunks on different connections
thus increasing throughput. 2. File downloaders that break the downloads into
a no of pieces exist. What if they download chunks on both connections
simultaneously etc.

Mayuresh.