[PLUG] Need help in configuring the Tablet drivers

Nachiket Kulkarni nachie.k8 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 17:19:54 IST 2009

I have recently made the switch from Vista to Ubuntu 9.04. My tablet model
is HP tx2009au. The full specification can be seen here On Site
The tablet is a Wacom with an active digitizer. I am unable to configure the
tablet drivers. I have browsed and found about the Linux Wacom project and
have downloaded the drivers. However, all my attempts to get the touch
screen working are in vain.
Has anyone ever tried a touch screen on ubuntu? I would appreciate if
someone could assist in getting this done.

Nachiket Kulkarni