[PLUG] chromium java plugin?

Mayuresh mayuresh at acm.org
Sat Jul 25 16:46:14 IST 2009

Have been waiting for official chromium release on linux for long. Just
installed dev version using the following yum repo. (I'm on Fedora.):

http://digitizor.com/downloads/linux/chromium/chromium.repo

Does anyone know how to add plugins in this version of the browser? Java and
flash at the minimum?

BTW, don't know whether I'm triggering a flame war. Beloved old friend firefox
has started falling way below expectations mainly in terms of performance.
Upgrade to 3.5 just ended my patience to wait for a proper chromium version
and I tend to switch to dev version of the latter for at least whatever it
works on.

Mayuresh.