[PLUG] What software is missing in the Fedora repository?

Hemant Mohan hmohan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 12:47:23 IST 2009

Hi,

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 05:10, Rahul Sundaram<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If you are a Fedora user, read on. Otherwise, feel free to skip this
> mail. I am doing a quick survey for software that you use on a regular
> basis that is not available via the Fedora repository. Software that you
> suggest should be free and open source, free of patent and other legal
> issues (ie) don't suggest Adobe Flash Player or MP3 codecs.
>
> Tell me the home page of the software and give me a brief description on
> what it does.  Bonus points if you can see in Google for "software-name
> fedora package review" to figure it if it is already in the Fedora
> package review queue. If you know of RPM packages in other distributions
> for the software your are suggesting, that information is useful as well.

Can we have codestriker ( http://codestriker.sourceforge.net/ ) in
next Fedora Release.  This is package help in code-reviews and is very
 useful for software developers.  It integrates nicely with Apache,
Bugzilla, MTA, Version Control tools like CVS etc. It would be nice to
have it in the Fedora Repository so that the server maintainers need
not worry about the version mismatches while setting up or upgrading
the server.

Thanks,
Hemant