[PLUG] Apache installation

abhi abhi.elementx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 22:15:33 IST 2009

hi folks.
I want to run the apache server.
I have a fedora 9 installation. I dont know if apache is preinstalled or
not.
How do i find it out?
And if it is installed, how do i start it?

Thanks.

--
To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the
affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure