[PLUG] Linux on Acer EL1600 desktop?

Ameya Rahane ichbinfes at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 08:11:13 IST 2009

This is in response to the following mail:

It will be more helpful to know the errors, so it's easier to identify
exactly where the problem lies. It is unlikely that this PC does not
support Linux. The fact that it is priced low in order to achieve
higher sales, they will probably want to bundle it with a free OS, if
any.
I have an Intel Celeron 1.7 GHz and I've installed all kinds of
Linux(es) on that, without a glitch.
Ameya
--
http://techiesntrekkies.blogspot.com/