[PLUG] Installing fedora.

Neeraj Joshi neerajbiz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 11:16:36 IST 2009

Hi..
> Further, I installed the Fedora 10 OS which is a normal OS (Not an
> interactive OS).

Just curious.. what exactly do you mean by referring Fedora 10 as a
normal OS (non interactive)
I have installed Fedora 10 in few machines my self and i got all
options.. i.e i never felt that it was non interactive.

regards
Dexter

>> Hi Gaurav, I am much a novice to Open Source. I got 2 Cds from PLUG. One
is Fedora 9 and the other one is Fedora 10.
I was told Fedora 9 is an interactive CD, which is like a virtual OS, you
can just run the CD and you can play around, without the OS actually getting
installed on your machine.
The fedora 10 can be installed on the machine.
May be this answers your query.
How do i go ahead now?

Thanks,
Neeraj