[PLUG] Open source Gateway Firewall

Arun Tomar tomar.arun at gmail.com
Tue May 12 08:57:53 IST 2009

hi!
Ashish.

On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 20:32 +0530, Ashish Gangani wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> Please any one help me to setup a firewall which will support more then 150
> concurrent Users?

iptables is the best of the enterprise level firewall already inbuilt in
the linux kernel. You can use iptables to get fine grained control over
the network.

i also feel may be you are also looking for something like content
filter, i guess. Anyways, if you need some tips in configuring it i can
help.

> what is the best solution for this ?

or you can contact me offline for getting this done professionally. I do
IT infrastructure management for a living.

> Thanks and Regards,
> Ashish Gangani,

Regards,
Arun Tomar.