[PLUG] Headphone plug broken on my Acer box running Ubuntu

Parag Shah adaptives at gmail.com
Mon May 18 11:27:22 IST 2009

Hi, Gurminder,

> >  Try Motorola S9 for Bluetooth. Take your laptop to the store and test
> it.
> They always have a demo piece.
> Regards
> ~Guri

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried using my Nokia BH_700, but without much
luck. I was able to connect them and load modules, etc, but when I play any
audio, all I can hear is static.

I have one question though. Why is it that some Bluetooth headphones work
and some do not. Is the audio over bluetooth not a standard? Or is it that
different manufacturers use a different sampling rate, which needs tweaking
in some config files?

Thanks & Regards
Parag Shah