[PLUG] Feedback was (Re: [X-POST] Call for)

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Tue May 26 10:20:59 IST 2009

--- 2009/5/25 म.हा.सा.ग.र <o.s.h.o at guruvision.com>:
| This was a logical conclusion at the end of three different situations
| handling by the same set of engineers :-)

This doesn't answer my question on what "difficulties" you faced. It
also doesn't tell what "different" "situations" means or refers to

| Sure go ahead and
| assume whatever fits your taste :-)

I gave you a chance to rant offline, but, you came back to the list. I
still persisted hoping to hear some precise feedback coming from you,
which didn't happen.

With all due respect to the patience of the members of this list, I
will stop my discussion to this thread here. Period.

Shakthi Kannan