[PLUG] Internet in Linux

Suraj Swami suraj.g.swami at gmail.com
Sun May 31 22:56:42 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am new to Linux. I have installed Red Hat on my system. Internet has
stopped working on Linux operating system  which was working earlier.

My computer  is connected to LAN network which is connected to internet. I
am able to see other computers in my network. Hence it is assured that it is
well into the network.
The same PC is able to connect to internet when it is in windows operating
system. Hence this assures that there is no problem in the hard-ware.

Note: The internet was working earlier. But now it has stopped working.

Please suggest me some possible solutions.

Regards,
Suraj Swami,
suraj.g.swami at gmail.com