[PLUG] Migration from to XP to Linux story

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Thu Nov 19 22:05:00 PST 2009

Hi,

The story (case study) is not written yet, but the point is that the
migration is complete prompt me to announce that the difficult task is
complete.

क्रियेविण वाचाळता व्यर्थ आहे.

The point is that the laptop was not willing to accept Mandriva in the
first go, neither openSuSEworked in first go.  So we went from Ubuntu,
kubuntu, openSuSE and finally Mandriva 2010 way on the same hardware
in the period of last 1.5 ~ 2 years.  And finally managed to tame the
animal (hardware).  Hurray!  The user is happy and when offered the
choice to switch back to WinXP 3~4 days back, refused it :-)

सो soon
--
१. Stupid question always warrants a stupid answer!
२. No question is ever stupid!