[PLUG] Pranav Mistry: The thrilling potential of SixthSense technology

Amit Karpe amitkarpe at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 12:03:41 IST 2009

Hello All,
            Pranav Mistry on the thrilling promise of SixthSense at Ted India.
Great, Great and simply GREAT !!!    Simply amazing..and he wants to
opensource it !!!!
I think he is really genius same time he is so simple. He say that
this all importance of low cost or value for money he learnt from
India. I think this is the next INNOVATION after computer, internet
and now SixthSense ( wearable device )

The thrilling potential of SixthSense technology: Pranav Mistry on TED.com

At TEDIndia, Pranav Mistry demos several tools that help the physical
world interact with the world of data -- including a deep look at his
SixthSense device and a new, paradigm-shifting paper "laptop." In an
onstage Q&A, Mistry says he'll open-source the software behind
SixthSense, to open its possibilities to all. (Recorded at TEDIndia,
November 2009, Mysore, India. Duration: 13:51)

http://www.ted.com/talks/pranav_mistry_the_thrilling_potential_of_sixthsense_technology.html

Regards
Amit Karpe.
“I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious” – Einstein