[PLUG] Fedora 12 Beta now available!

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 20 19:40:34 IST 2009

Hi.

---

Fedora is a leading edge, free and open source operating system that
continues to deliver innovative features to many users, with a new
release every six months. We have reached the Fedora 12 Beta, the last
important development milestone of Fedora 12. Only critical bug fixes
will be pushed as updates leading up to the general release of Fedora
12, scheduled to be released in mid-November. We invite you to join us
and participate in making Fedora 12 a solid release by downloading,
testing, and providing us your valuable feedback.

http://fedoraproject.org/get-prerelease

Of course, this is a beta release, some problems may still be lurking.
Should you trip across one of them, be sure it gets fixed before release
by reporting your discovery at:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/

Thank you!

What's New in Fedora 12?  Refer to details at

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2009-October/msg00006.html

---

Rahul