[PLUG] Minutes of PLUG meet held on 05-0902009

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 01:43:19 IST 2009

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 9:42 PM, shirish<shirishag75 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Saving people from my long, boring one-person speeches hence compiled
> the minutes with comments at
> http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com/2009/09/06/minutes-of-plug/ .
>
> People are encouraged to poke holes in my understanding of how things
> stand either here or on the web-page which is convenient to you guys.
> --
>          Regards,
>          Shirish Agarwal

Thanks Shirish for the MOM.

However, I have some points to raise. Hopefully, you will address them
on the list and/or on your blog.

A. It is not very clear if you are posting MOM or writing a blog.
Where MOM ends and where your thoughts start... not very clear. Rather
it is completely mixed up.

B. I think the letter prepared by Lokayat is different than what you
have posted.(in the URL) So, the other comments also change context.

C. [ "On further probing some interesting things came to light" ]
Looks like this is mentioned as if you have researched a few things
and those were your findings. Almost all the points were discussed in
the meeting and some you have already misquoted/wrongly interpreted.

So, my request is..
If you are writing MOM, please do not mix up with the blog. Write
complete, unbiased, as-it-was MOM. You are free to write anything on
your blog  with refrerence to those MOM.

Thanks again for writing MOM. I wish you and/or someone else continues
to post MOM of PLUG meets.

Regards,
-Sudhanwa