[PLUG] Minutes of PLUG meet held on 05-0902009

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 7 14:22:17 IST 2009

On 09/07/2009 08:10 AM, shirish wrote:
> in-line :-
>
> On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 01:43, Sudhanwa Jogalekar<sudhanwa.com at gmail.com> wrote:

>> A. It is not very clear if you are posting MOM or writing a blog.
>> Where MOM ends and where your thoughts start... not very clear. Rather
>> it is completely mixed up.

What I would suggest is to post the meeting mins to the this list and
your opinions/perspectives etc on your blog.  Posting them both is ok. I
understand the desire to have more visitors to your blog as well as the
desire to offer opinions but I would also like to differentiate between
what happened vs perspectives on what happened. When we are asked to
summarize something, there is a inherent bias at work on choosing what
we discard as unimportant but think of yourself as playing a secretarial
role at that point rather than editorial.

Rahul