[PLUG] Software Freedom Day celebrations on 19th September, any plans?

Manas Alekar maalekar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 06:33:27 IST 2009

> e. Contribute to free software. Submit a bug, fix one, add a feature,
> write a howto, etc. etc. Decrease the need to talk and show-off by
> making the software itself compelling for the users.

How about a bug-a-thon? Put a dozen users, a couple of programmers in a
room. Maybe programmers can explain what boundary conditions are. Users can
go at the software tongs and hammers. If they hit a bug, they can write up a
bug report with some help from the programmers. I guess projects like
chormium or purple could use a lot of these tests.

~ Manas