[PLUG] Localhost Proxy on Ubuntu

Manish prolist at gmx.net
Wed Sep 9 14:08:15 IST 2009

Hi,

I have recently shifted from Windows to Ubuntu and still in the process
of discovering tools for this. I need a localhost proxy to view response
and reply of some code, and was wondering what is the best localhost
proxy I can find for this. I would prefer if it is just a single
directory installation and I need to switch it on and off when I need.
Any recommendations - google is not showing encouraging results here!

Maybe there is a simple solution here that I am not aware of?

rgds,
- Manish