[PLUG] SFD Celebration Programs

Rishikesh ऋषिकेश rishikesh.mission at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:43:05 IST 2009

Dear All,We( Pune Linux Users Group and Lokayat Free Software Initiative)
had meeting College of Engg Pune on Saturday. We could not have meeting on
last Thursday due to some unavoidable reasons. We chalked out following
program. Due to "Ghatasthapana Divas" on 19 September many colleges may have
holiday, we have not yet received confirmations for some college programs.
The programs details are here. Please find the poster of SFD celebration
program here<http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B6J8ViuRbV4bOTllMDEyYzEtNmE4ZC00ZTY0LTliMjQtOTNhZDVjMzM3YzY1&hl=en>
.

The program will be held at Lokayat Hall. The hall is at Law College Road,
near Nal Stop. The details of program are as follows

-> Free Software and SFD - Abhijit M from Lokayat
-> Power of Firefox - Amit K from PLUG
-> A video film on relevant topic

Date: Saturday, 19 September 2009
Time: 5 - 8 PM

On the same day we will have some programs in colleges as well. Their
details are as follows

-> Program at COEP
A talk on free software and SFD by Amit K
A short video film

-> Program at Modern Engg College ( Yet to be confirmed but it will happen
most likely)
A talk on free software and SFD by Rishikesh Y
Business models in FOSS / Some other topic on technical aspect of FOSS -
Shirish A
Presentation on desktop env comparison of GNU Linux and Students - Some
student of Modern Engg College

-> Program at MMCC Engg College ( Yet to be confirmed )
A talk on Free Software and SFD by Sudhanwa J
A talk on Localization/Indianization of GNU Linux

-> Program at Sihagad Tech Instt ( Yet to be confirmed )
A talk on Free Software and SFD by Vaibhav G
A talk on perl scripting by Amit K

Thanks
Rishikesh
9423507864