[PLUG] [X-Post][OT]Fwd: [HeadStart] Announcing Barcamp Mumbai 6 on Sunday 11th Oct.

Mehul Ved mehul.n.ved at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 23:32:48 IST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vivek Khandelwal <kvivek05 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 9:29 AM
Subject: [HeadStart] Announcing Barcamp Mumbai 6 on Sunday 11th Oct.
To: HeadStart Network <headstart-network at googlegroups.com>

Hello People,
We would like announce the 6th edition of our favourite unconference –
BarCamp Mumbai on Sunday, October 11th, 2009 at  S. P. Jain Institute
of Management and Research.

What is Barcamp
BarCamp Mumbai is an ad-hoc gathering of people born from the desire
to share and learn in an open environment. It is an event with
discussions, demos and interaction from participants.

BarCamp Mumbai is in essence a conference without a pre-set agenda. We
prefer the term ‘unconference’ actually. A bunch of smart people meet
up over the weekend, put up a schedule on a wall and spend the rest of
their time taking up sessions and discussions with each other. There
is no audience. Only participants.

So host a session, help out with planning, ask questions, spread the
word- Everybody is invited. There really are no walls – or rules for
that matter!

You can register your attendance for the event at
http://bcm6.eventbrite.com/. If you wish to speak, you can register
your topic at http://barcampmumbai.org/register/

Date and Day -   Sunday, October 11th, 2009.
Venue -
S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research,
Bhavans College Campus,Andheri
Mumbai

You can find more details on how to reach there on the website.

Curious about the last BarCamp in Mumbai? Check out photographs, and
the newspaper coverage from previous barcamps: http://linkbun.ch/ebh0
(Photos) and http://linkbun.ch/ebmi (News)

See you all there.

Cheers

--

Vivek Khandelwal

Expert Voicetap Technologies Pvt. Ltd
(M): + 91 9920055571
(O / F): +91 120 4320405
(E): v at voicetap.in

www.HeadStart.in

When you respond to any email, please use "Reply" to send mail to the
'Sender' and "Reply All" to send to the Group.

IMPORTANT Note for Start up Job Postings
http://groups.google.com/group/headstart-network/browse_thread/thread...