[PLUG] Zoyd, we will miss you. R I P

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 23:19:11 IST 2010

Sorry for rustling an old thread but this comes as a shocker to me. I
met him last , last year while in the CMDA Expo and we were playing on
words. What's called 'tukbandi' in hindi . Didn't know that he has
passed away. Was going through some old stuff when saw this.

It is indeed a great loss to the FOSS culture within the city.
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17