[PLUG] Reliance Net Connect Broadband+

DEV debanjanb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 12:09:38 IST 2010

Hi Friends,
I am a newbie in Linux environment. I wanted to connect the "Reliance Net
Connect Broadband+" USB on CenOS at my home PC.

First of all, its not a plug_n_play, though the USB is getting detected but
I guess I need to get it configured. "Reliance Net Connect Broadband+" does
contains some rpms (for Fedora, openSUSE and Debian) for Linux platforms. I
have gone through installing/uninstalling the Fedora rpm for a couple of
times along with changing the Network properties. Nothing have worked till
now.

I have also logged a ticket with the Customer care of "Reliance Net Connect
Broadband+" who came up with a presentation of "How to connect on Ubuntu
(debian)" but was unable to connect on CentOS.

I also have searched for the documentation on how to set up the connection
in the internet, till now I am unsuccessful.

Can someone help me out here?

Thanks a and Regards
-Dev