[PLUG] About GSoC

Navin Kabra navin.kabra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 08:21:41 IST 2010

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 12:52 AM, Ratnadeep <ratnadeepdeshmane at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am final year engineering student and this year i want to participate for
> Google Summer of Code.  Regarding this I need help for things like -
>
> - Selection of organization and project.
> - Regarding application form such that there will be more chances for
> getting selected.
>
> Is there any expert or mentor worked with GSoC or any past GSoC student in
> Pune who can guide for GSoC.

Ratnadeep,
It would be good if you could share with us some details about:
  - What kinds of project/work you find interesting
  - What technologies/languages/platforms you're already familiar with
  - Some GSoC projects that you found interesting

I have not worked on any GSoC project in the past, but I'm willing to guide
students if the work happens to be in areas I find interesting.

navin.