[PLUG] About GSoC

Devendra Laulkar devendralaulkar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 09:39:20 IST 2010

Hi,

> I am final year engineering student and this year i want to participate for
> Google Summer of Code.  Regarding this I need help for things like -
>
> - Selection of organization and project.
> - Regarding application form such that there will be more chances for
> getting selected.

Go over the different organisations that are present. Check out the
ones that you think you would like to work on. Download the source
code, play around with it. Try to see what the ideas are, if possible
engage with the community and build a prototype. This would
demonstrate both your interest as well as capability.

HTH,
Devendra.

--
May the Source be with you.