[PLUG] [plug] Foss

Abhijit Bhopatkar bain at devslashzero.com
Sat Feb 27 11:30:00 IST 2010

On Wednesday 24 Feb 2010 11:15:47 pm jayant ogale wrote:
> Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 12:39:35 +0530
> From: Vipul Amler <vipulnsward at gmail.com>
> Hi all,i am from PICT,my college authorities have shown keen interest
> for doing sumthng towards foss,for pune&beyond,funds no bar.so any1
> interestd,may share your strangest ideas,or join d pilot later.wil
> keep you'l informed bout d progres.
> Cheers,
> --

> hi,
> can you please write your mails in plain english language?
> IT student is expected to know the importance of correct [programming]
> language. jayant

I second that, your concept of 1337 5P34K could be a lot different than my leet
speak different than l33t sp34k.
Last thing we need is one more interoperatbility beast.

BAIN

PS: Risking a flame war, i disagree with the facts pointed out about IT
industry. You don't need correct english, you need understandable _simple_
english.