[PLUG] Which technology suit for ERP system .NET , JAVA or PHP

Vivek Khurana hiddenharmony at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 23:06:43 IST 2010

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 4:35 PM, Hemant Shinde <hemant28shinde at gmail.com> wrote:
> lot of people says that php is not secured and java is secured. what does
> that means.

 Security will depend on how your application is accessed. So please
post the usage scenario for anyone to comment.

> second there are lot of reporting in the project with different graph for
> analysis.
> which technology will help me in these area to develop this feature in
> minimum time with greater efficiency.

 Analysis is normally separate from ERP application. You can look at
the BI-suites like Jasper and Pentoha for reporting and analysis.

> .NET or PHP or JAVA ?

 All and None. It simply depends on what you are comfortable with. If
you dont know .NET then it is no use jumping to .NET even if it is the
most suitable one :)

regards
Vivek