[PLUG] rsyc/scp stalls arbitrarily

Mayuresh mayuresh at acm.org
Fri Jul 23 21:17:15 IST 2010

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 07:00:41PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 06:55:20AM +0530, Shridhar Daithankar wrote:
> > > Would appreciate any help in this regard.
> >
> > strace?
> >
> > --
> > Regards
> >  Shridhar

Just switched the wifi driver from ndiswrapper to native one. This solved
the problem. I had switched to ndis because the native one isn't very
stable. It drops connection intermittently ( if X11 is started etc.) May
be I have to juggle between the two depending on the activity - for large
file transfers/backups use native, otherwise use ndis.

Mayuresh.