[PLUG] ITR e-filing on Linux

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Tue Jun 1 12:08:24 IST 2010

http://lists.fosscom.in/pipermail/network-fosscom.in/2009-September/001405.html
http://freedom-matters.in/

> I don't know yet if the IT-R form is the same this year too, but in any
> case, methinks publishing and popularizing this effort would be a nice
> thing.

i used to have tough time with few of accounting team members needing
MSOffice only for this filing purpose and the link above removes that
last hurdle which till now prevented complete move to OpenOffice...

There are few good things related to INDIC in OO.o 3.2 (e.g. native
numbering for foot-notes etc.) which were not existing in previous
versions of OpenOffice that definitely helped a friend of mine in
completely publishing a मराठी work in देवनागरी.