[PLUG] ITR e-filing on Linux

Mayuresh mayuresh at acm.org
Tue Jun 1 12:42:24 IST 2010

On Tue, Jun 01, 2010 at 12:08:24PM +0530, म.हा.सा.ग.र wrote:
> On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 11:53 AM, steve <steve at lonetwin.net> wrote:
>
> http://lists.fosscom.in/pipermail/network-fosscom.in/2009-September/001405.html
> http://freedom-matters.in/
>
> > I don't know yet if the IT-R form is the same this year too, but in any
> > case, methinks publishing and popularizing this effort would be a nice
> > thing.
> >

> i used to have tough time with few of accounting team members needing
> MSOffice only for this filing purpose and the link above removes that
> last hurdle which till now prevented complete move to OpenOffice...

The effort above is commendable though unfortunately the forms are
different this year and perhaps every year they get revised. (Not that the
final format of the form one prints changes so fast. Just the spread
sheets released by IT Dept - perhaps its internal macros etc - undergo
some revisions like any piece of software would over time.)

Mayuresh.