[PLUG] How to start my career in linux

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Mon Jun 14 04:34:27 IST 2010

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 9:18 AM, Santosh Kumar Gupta <sskgupt at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello sir
>
> I am a LIC agent currentaly. i am BSC Graduate from Raj. University since
> 2001. I am a beginner in linux. I need to change my careear. i want make my
> career in linux.I need information about how to start my New Career.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks and regards
> Santosh Gupta

The answer is as simple as it would be if I say, I want to have an LIC policy...

>From that perspective it is not clear what do you want to do in Linux.

But knowing more about Linux, enough to manage your own computer could
be a good first step in right direction..

Mind you, yours switching career to Linux is a long journey and it
depends on where you want to reach, how far you want to study..

Perhaps you can start by getting more people like you involved, and
forming a small group of people with similar aim...

That may improve your mileage...
--
१. Stupid question always warrants a stupid answer!
२. Why question the answer, unless question itself is the answer ?