[PLUG] Confirmation: PLUG meeting scheduled on 3rd July at SICSR

Aditya Godbole aag.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 07:30:03 IST 2010

Hi,

PLUG meeting for July is scheduled on Saturday 3rd July, 4 pm @ SICSR

These are the details:
Location: SICSR, Atur Centre, Model Colony.
Room No 704. 7th floor ( room no. may change )
Time: 4 pm

Agenda:

1. We will have a talk on distributed version control and TeamGit by
Abhijit Bhopatkar. Abhijit Bhopatkar is the author of TeamGit
(http://www.devslashzero.com/teamgit).
Audience: Anyone interested in version control
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revision_control), TeamGit, and/or
contributing to an interesting Qt project.
2. Open discussion and QA session

We will be accepting formal membership at the meeting. CD/DVDs can be
made available at the meeting upon prior request.
See you there.

-aditya