[PLUG] accounting and excise billing on Linux

Navin Kabra navin.kabra at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 09:34:41 IST 2010

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 10:44 AM, Prashant Shah <pshah.mumbai at gmail.com>wrote:

> You are right. How do we take this forward ?
>
> I had made prototype long back in QT :)
>
> http://freeacc.blogspot.com/

Is there a specific reason why you're planning on starting from scratch, as
opposed to simply using GnuKhata as a starting point? Just wondering...

Shridhar Daithankar wrote:
> We need people using tally who are willing to experiment

About a month back, I had posted information about a Pune-based business who
was interested in experimenting with open-source Tally replacements. (At
that time there was no response...) But I think if the package is in a
reasonable shape, you could approach him...
navin.