[PLUG] A point in favour of Mandriva

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Sat Mar 27 17:26:44 IST 2010

I was trying install some distribution of Linux on a laptop where
harddisk was giving some issue... and having seen command to check bad
block during formatting the partitions in my past Mandriva
installation experience I tried to locate the same with k/ubuntu and

Could not simple do it...

Today when I again got time I tried Mandriva, and i am right now
almost down installation after formatting the partition with bad block
checking etc. done...

Just thought of noting it down here... for whatever it is worth!

१. Stupid question always warrants a stupid answer!
२. Why question the answer, unless question itself is the answer ?
४. No question is ever stupid!