[PLUG] Problem wid Fedora 10 WLAN setting....

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Wed May 5 13:27:08 IST 2010

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 11:11 PM, Dhaval Ved <veddhaval at gmail.com> wrote:
>  hello..
> i m using Sony Vaio CS series laptop.. n Fedora 10...
> LAN works perfectly fine..
> it also detects the correct WLAN card. but when i try to enable WLAN, it
> says no n/w found.
> the wi-fi router is right beside it.
> also, my WLAN is password protected. can it b because of that?
> pls help.. everytime i need WLAN, i hav to switch to Win Vista...
> pls.. pls.. help..!!

Don't know about Sony Vaio and Fedora both.. but

just check if firmware if written to the disk...

will be your friends for understanding how to enable wireless on your laptop...

and every-time you install a new Linux distro on your laptop...

१. Stupid question always warrants a stupid answer!
२. Why question the answer, unless question itself is the answer ?
४. No question is ever stupid!