[PLUG] [Commercial][Cross-post] FOSS Yellow Pages; List Your Firm

Swapnil Bhartiya swapnil.bhartiya at gmail.com
Fri May 7 04:22:11 IST 2010

Hi Foss friend,

As I promised in the previous email. We are announcing a new service for the
Indian FOSS Indusry and professionals. Here is the draft.

At the launch of Muktware.com we promised to add more features in the coming
weeks. We are announcing the launch of Muktware Yellow Pages Network (MYPN)
for the FOSS industry. This feature is available for FREE of cost to all
FOSS players.

*What is Muktware Yellow Pages Network?*
Muktware Yellow Pages Network is a powerful tool to market FOSS products and
services.

*Features:*

   - Free listing on the Muktware Yellow Pages Network (MYPN)
   - This FREE service will ensure your presence across the Web through
   search engines.
   - Comprehensive contact details so that your customers can reach you
   easily.
   - Option to upload your logo.
   - Option to be listed under more than one category.
   - Your firm will be searchable through various means – name of the firm,
   location and area of specialization. We will keep improving these features
   over time to serve you better.

*How does it benefit businesses*
Muktware is the one-stop-shop for the Indian FOSS industry. It offers high
exposure among customers, clients, partners and big players.

Since Muktware is also a news/content and advocacy platform thus your firm
will be visible to a much more wider audience than any 'niche' Foss Yellow
Pages.

We are inviting submission/application for* Muktware Yellow Pages
Network.*<http://www.muktware.com/submit/muktware_yellow_pages/submission>
*Click here
<http://www.muktware.com/submit/muktware_yellow_pages/submission>*to list
your business now!

We will soon be launching Foss Professional feature for individual Foss
consultant/experts.

Swapnil Bhartiya
Muktware.com