[PLUG] Announcing Fedora 13

Vivek Varghese Cherian vivekcherian at gmail.com
Wed May 26 11:26:43 IST 2010

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 9:05 AM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>

> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/2010-May/002815.html
>
> ---
>
> I'm proud to announce the release of Fedora 13, the latest innovative
> Linux distribution from the Fedora Project, a global, collaborative
> partnership of free software community members sponsored by Red Hat.
>
> If you can't wait to get the distribution, simply visit:
>  http://get.fedoraproject.org?F13an
>
> If you want a quick tour of highlights in this release, check out:
>  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_one_page_release_notes?F13an
>
> You can also find this announcement text at:
>  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_announcement?F13an
>
> Or read on for loads of information about the new release and all the
> leading edge technologies we've packed into it.  More links are
> available at the end of this message, too.  Enjoy!
>
> ---
>
> Rahul

Hi Rahul,

Nice to see distro that has not forgotten Systems Administrators.

I'll be very keen to check out the KVM features and also Zarafa,
Dogtag.

I was very skeptical intially with Fedora when they started branching from RH 9
a few years back, but I am pleased to say that I appreciate Red Hat's
commitment to FOSS, and the extremely professional manner in which
the whole FOSS development process is handled by Red Hat.

Regards,
--
Vivek Varghese Cherian
Senior Systems Administrator

Website : http://vivekvc.freeshell.org
Blog: http://vivekvc.wordpress.com
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/vivekvc
IRC: Vivek and ViveKVC on both Freenode and OFTC
GPG Key fingerprint = 1EB1 0647 9574 18A3 40B5  8D74 F842 576B 3C2B 8538