[PLUG] Suggestions for NAS drive

Mayuresh mayuresh at acm.org
Mon Oct 4 13:46:55 IST 2010

On Sat, Oct 02, 2010 at 10:27:40AM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:

PS: If I search for "NAS drive" specifically, they seem to be available
mostly for mid to large size businesses.

Instead if I search for a router that has what linksys calls "storage
link" i.e. a USB port where storage can be attached, that seems a more
feasible option for home use.

BTW, Linksys E2100L seems to be a suitable router for this purpose which
seems to be succeeding WRT160NL with nearly same configuration. The latter
seems easily available in Pune. If anyone knows about availability of
E2100L please do post.

If anyone know of any other router (from any brand) that has storage link
feature, please do post.

Mayuresh.