[PLUG] Zoyd, we will miss you. R I P

Kulkarni Shantanu linux at shantanukulkarni.org
Tue Oct 12 00:05:47 IST 2010

* Sudhanwa Jogalekar <sudhanwa.com at gmail.com> [101011 19:27]:
> Dear friends,
>
> One of our senior members, Vinay Pawar (usually known as ZOYD),
> expired on Saturday (9th) evening.

Very sorry to hear this. We used to meet literally once a year when he
used to came to my office to renew his domain for last many years. And I was
really glad to meet him each time. Even though we didn't know much about each
other, other than names, we would spend an hour chatting on those days.
Just so that I get to meet him every year, I never suggested him to renew his
domain for more than one year. He was a great guy and I will always remember
him.

Shantanu