[PLUG] Spoken Tutorial Campus Ambassador program at IIT Bombay on 19th Oct

Manjusha Joshi manjusha.joshi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 17:02:36 IST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shahid Farooqui <shahidfarooqui at gmail.com>

Dear All,

Welcome to the Spoken Tutorial Project being developed at IIT Bombay.
Through this project we create Spoken Tutorials on various FOSS - Free and
Open Source Software.

As a part of spreading awareness of the project, we are organising the
Spoken Tutorial Campus Ambassador programme at IIT Bombay on the 19th of
October, 2010 between 4 to 6 pm. We invite you to attend this event. Please
go to the following link and fill the pre-registration form if you are keen
on attending this event.

Please be informed that participation in this event is free. There is no
registration fees for this. TA/DA will not be provided either.

The Spoken Tutorial Campus Ambassador Programme aims to appoint students who
are in 2nd year UG or any of the higher UG or PG years to be the face of
Spoken Tutorials in their colleges/campuses. They will help spread the
awareness about this project. Their primary task will be to encourage the
students and faculty in their college to contribute towards the creation and
dubbing of Spoken Tutorials of open source softwares.

Please go through our following wiki link for more information on the FOSS
initiatives at IIT Bombay.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Come partner with us... help bridge the digital divide!

Shahid Ali Farooqui
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Powai, Mumbai, India

Manjusha S. Joshi
P.I. of project on Use of Open source software for Teaching Maths,
Lecturer in Computational  Mathematics,
BIM, Pune, India. www.bprim.org
Mobile:  09822 319328