[PLUG] Linux from scratch

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 13:24:25 IST 2011

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 7:38 PM, Pravin Sonawane <june.pravin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thankyou guys.. will definitely search for OSS mailing lists and beta
> testing opportunities.
> Also, I plan to get RHCE certified.. just for pure knowledge.. (have joined
> CMS, Pune.. hope its the right choice of institute :P )

RHCE will give you knowledge about system administration for RHEL/Fedora only.

Personally, I suggest you should get your basic fundamentals right by
getting your hands "dirty" with at least three major distributions in
the market place.   I conduct Linux Sys/Network admin workshops and
let the students "experiment" with various distros
(Debian/openSUSE/CentOS)  in Virtual Box environment.

--
Arun Khan