[PLUG] [OOT] Need information regarding Linux Kernel community in Pune.

Neependra Khare neependra.khare at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 11:59:40 IST 2011

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 1:59 AM, Tayade, Nilesh
<Nilesh.Tayade at netscout.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As we have the community of Linux users, do we have any community/group
> specific to Linux kernel only?
> Could someone please confirm if any such group exists?

We already have a  group called GEEP (Geeks of Pune).
<http://www.geeksofpune.in/>
Some time back we used to do monthly meetings and had technical
sessions at regular intervals.

We are planning to start these activities soon. We have started guiding
BE projects for the academic year 2011-12.

Please join the GEEP's mailing list
<http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/geep_linux/>to
get in touch with the community.

--