[PLUG] Cricket score readout script for world cup

Mayuresh mayuresh at acm.org
Sun Feb 20 19:20:01 IST 2011

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 04:41:47PM +0530, शंतनू wrote:
> Some suggestions

Thanks for sending these.

> - replacing 'espeak' with 'say', and it will work on mac osx also.

Added this in the help message.

> - putting the URL of the license used for the script itself is good idea. you can also put your name, email etc.

Added this at the top of the script on similar lines of some of the OSS
scripts.

> - in prerequisites, 'bash' is mentioned. but the script uses 'sh'.

Will try out on classic sh to see whether I have used any bash-specific
construct and change either the /bin/sh line to bash or change the
prerequisite to sh.

Mayuresh.