[PLUG] Sintel Open Movie as part of Shamiana Short Film Festival in Pune on 24th February 8 pm

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 15:56:40 IST 2011

2011/2/25 Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com>:
> We remembered the contributions of Vinay Pawar (Zoyd) to Sintel and
> blender software and observed one minute of silence in his memory.

Blender team added a note about Vinay's contributions in 2.54 beta release

"In Memoriam: Vinay Pawar

We've heard the sad news that Vinay Pawar, one of our active
contributors, passed away last month. We knew him as zoyd in
#blendercoders. Vinay was an active and helpful member in many places.
We will miss his presence."

പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍