[PLUG] Anyone using / can advise on FreeBSD/NetBSD?

sam oak samoak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 08:57:31 IST 2011

I use Open BSD. The footprint is extremely minimal. One has to install,
almost everything other than the core OS, by hand.

Open BSD is one of the robust most operating systems in the world. Gients
such as Google uses Open BSD at the server end. One of the experts of Open
BSD, whom I know very well, is Amarendra Godbole (Symantec)

--
Regards,
- sameer.oak