[PLUG] Fwd: Confirmation: Wikipedia monthly meetup on 9th July 2011 in SICSR at 6pm

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 01:16:07 IST 2011

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sudhanwa Jogalekar <sudhanwa.com at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 1:10 AM
Subject: Confirmation: Wikipedia monthly meetup on 9th July 2011 in SICSR at 6pm
in Pune, India" <wikimedia-in-pun at lists.wikimedia.org>, "Discussion
list on Indian language projects of Wikimedia."
<wikimediaindia-l at lists.wikimedia.org>

Dear friends,

We will have a monthly meetup on 9th July 2011 in SICSR at 6pm.

We will have updates on the Campus Ambassador program, conference in
November in Mumbai and can also have a demo edit session.

One of the media person is likely to join to discuss the following
points (taken from his mail).

1. मराठी विकीपीडिया सध्या इतर भारतीय भाषांच्या तुलनेत कुठे आहे?
2. त्यावर तयार होणारा कॉन्टेन्टचा दर्जा तुलनात्मक काय आहे?
3. संख्यात्मक पातळीवर मराठी कुठे आहे?
4. वाढविण्यासाठी काय करणं आवश्यक आहे?

These are the details of the meetup:

Venue: SICSR, Atur Centre, Model Colony. Room No 704. 7th floor, time 6pm

http://www.plug.org.in/images/map-to-aturcenter.jpg (Directions)

All Puneri Wikipedians who are interested are encouraged to attend the
meetup.  Your voice and opinion are needed to be heard.

All the very best to all of you and looking forward to meeting you all
on Saturday.

Ashwin Baindur, Sudhanwa Jogalekar

--

web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in